Because I realized my backlog is not decreasing at all and yet there’s still so many games I want to own, I’m gonna make a to-play list so I know exactly what I will play next. C’mon, I can do this! Clear that backlog! I’ll go by the no buying until I clear 2 games rule, with the following exceptions that I will get:
1) Atelier Meruru (because Atelier games I will always get)
2) Pokemon Black/White 2 (because main Pokemon game I will always get)
3) Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (preordered already)
Here’s the stuff I’m playing right now:
1) Conception: Ore no Kodomo o Unde Kure!
2) Legend of Heroes III: The Song of the Ocean
3) Hoshizora no Memoria (eroge)
To play, console ver.
1) Valkyria Chronicles – I’ve played this on-and-off for like half a year. I actually like the gameplay a lot, but I prefer playing it in short bursts instead of sitting in front of the TV for 5 hours
2) Skies of Arcadia – started this for a few hours, then got distracted. I remember really wanting this game a while back and spending my first large sum of commission money on a used copy. I definitely should continue, for the sake of my commission money.
3) Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne – I need my dungeon crawling. I think I’ll save this for the summer break.
4) Xenosaga I & III – missing second game, but there’s always Youtube. I’ve had the first game for a long time, but never started because I didn’t have the rest of the trilogy. I got the 3rd game last Christmas in the US, so I should start on this.
5) Arc Rise Fantasia – what I shall play if I miraculously finish all of the above before the year ends.
To play, handheld ver.
1) Phantom Brave – started, got distracted, didn’t touch again. I think I lost a battle the last time I played and figured I needed grinding, but then got lazy and played something else.
2) Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 – I need my demon fusing dose.
3) Riviera: The Promised Land – so that I don’t end up playing too many SRPG in a row and get burnt out, I need a standard turn-based game here.
4) Blazing Souls: Accelate – Bought on sale in USA, I need to play some more non-NIS SRPGs because variety is good. I don’t think I’ve touched an SRPG not made by NIS on the PSP yet…
5) Phantasy Star Portable – Action RPGs because I need to play some of those once in a while or else my reflexes will dull.
6) Final Fantasy II
7) Wild Arms XF
8) Valkyria Chronicles II
To play. eroge ver.
1) D.C. Da Capo
2) Saihate no Ima
…and that should keep me occupied for the rest of the year and even more. I won’t necessarily play in that order, but close enough. With eroge, I don’t really need a plan as I’ll just play whatever I feel like. Come to think of it, I’ll get a bunch of PC games when I go to China in the summer too…
Oh yeah, and next week is Anime North! I’ll hopefully get a lot of 3DS streetpasses. I’ll also be going to the visual novel panel, definitely. Then when I come back I’ll have to start working on my damn painful physics car project.