Nominated by The Geek Clinic.
The Liebster Award was originally intended to give some exposure to small blogs, but let’s not worry about that. The rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
11 6 other bloggers
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
1. If you were no longer able to blog about what you do now, what would you blog about?
I would make a blog where none of the posts have text in the body, and instead feature pictures of little girls eating food. 2D, of course.
2. What is your favorite quote from an anime/visual novel/other?
Who do you take me for? The type of person who copies down memorable quotes into a text document for later reference?
In all seriousness, I like that quote from Muramasa. 鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る。仏に逢うては仏を斬る。ツルギの理、ここに在り！
I also really like the 詠唱 in Dies Irae and Kajiri Kamui Kagura since I have embraced the chuuni, but I ain’t typing that shit out.
What’s that? Something in English? “People die when they are killed.”
3. If you could gather everyone on your blogroll in one place, where would it be and why?
Earth, because fuck traveling to other planets.
4. A 2-way dimensional rift has opened outside your house. Which fictional universe would you want it to connect to?
Do I get protagonist plot armor? If I am going to end up being an ordinary person, then one of the Atelier worlds. Preferably Salburg or Arland, because I like the fantasy slice-of-life atmosphere there. If I was in Salburg I’d go study alchemy at school.
If I get plot armor then, uh, I’ve always wanted to see how being a Tsurugi feels like.
5. What is the story behind your avatar name?
I like curry.
6. Do you have any phobias, fictional or otherwise?
I fear the world of 3D.
7. If you could conquer any one country, which one would it be?
Well if I’m gonna start conquering I probably won’t stop, so a country that will let me conquer other countries with considerable ease.
Russia it is, I want the nukes. T-This is a guaranteed victory, right?
8. Which super power would you like to have?
Ren’s stopping time is pretty neat, especially when Kajiri Kamui Kagura rolls around.
9. If you could be any other fictional race, which would you be?
I want to be a talking magical sword like the ones in Tales of Destiny. Does that even count as a race? If not, I want to be a Tsurugi. Oh wait, that probably doesn’t count either.
10. Which 3 animals would you most like as pets?
Cats, cats, and cats. I’m assuming the questioner here is talking about real animals.
11. You find yourself in the waiting room at The Geek Clinic. Why are you there?
I failed out of engineering, quit school, and took up odd jobs in order to not die. One of them involved someone paying me to wait in line in their place. We all know clinics have long line ups.
I am too lazy to go search other blogs (in fact I don’t even follow that many blogs) so if you would nominate yourself that would be great because less work for me.
1) Free question
2) Free question
3) Free question
4) Free question
5) Free question
6) Free question
7) Free question
8) Free question
9) Free question
10) Free question
11) Free question
*Note: ‘Free question’ means you can write your own question here.
As you can see, I have excellent community spirit that is on par with my Christmas spirit. I gave my roommate a bottle of Coke. I bought my friend a book online (shipped it to her house) and she paid me back on Paypal as our Christmas gift exchange. Next year I might have to start preparing a stash of emergency gift photo frames…