I disappeared for a while since I went on a trip with my family and some other people to Chicago for Christmas. We went there for shopping only, since the US prices are almost always lower.
I wasn’t going to care for a Chinese PC edition since I much prefer gaming on my PSP (I take forever to finish PC games so the only things I usually play on the PC are visual novels) and in English, which Ys Seven has been translated into already, but DAMN, LOOK AT THAT FABULOUS LIMITED EDITION. Chinese LEs will never fail to amaze me.
It comes with (translated from the Chinese Amazon page):
1) The game (and Ys Seven is a fantastic game, mind you)
3) Activation guide (yes, it’s protected by some sort of stupid DRM)
Super-deformed PVC Feena figurine (possibly a Chinese knock-off of the Nendoroid petite that Falcom is releasing for their 30th anniversary set? No picture yet)
esterior.net has confirmed it to be a miniature figurine of Reah, not Feena
5) a book related to the Kiseki series (To be announced)
6) Ys Seven the Complete Guide
7) Ys Seven Special Visual Collection Book (want!)
8) 18 cm PVC Adol figure
9) Necklace of Ys Seven logo
10) (I have no idea what this is, but something to do with the Ys Seven logo)
11) Novel taking place before Ys Seven
Now that’s a delicious Limited Edition set. The release date is set for March 31, 2012, so I’ll be asking a relative to help pre-order from the Chinese Amazon. I’m particularly interested in the Adol figure, the Visual Collection Book (I’m a sucker for those), and the novel because side-stories are always welcome for games that I enjoy. Also looking forward to the book related to the Kiseki series. Can’t wait to know what it is!
I’m playing the game in English right now (at the final dungeon) and I’m having a blast. I don’t think I can play Ys on the keyboard without having my hands fall off, but I do want this LE for the swag.